At Design Stoneworks ltd, we offer a full templating and fitting service carried out by our fully trained and experienced team. We consider this service an essential part of our business and are proud that we have pushed the boundaries and raised the standards of the installation of worktops within the industry.
When choosing a worktop for your kitchen you will probably have a colour in mind to best compliment your kitchen units. You may not have a material in mind though. Our expert team can advise you on the types of material we can offer, whether it’s marble, granite acrylic or quartz. We can supply samples of the materials you favour so you can take home to make your decision.
Once you have made your choice, we will require the following:
- Kitchen plan or dimensions which you can write down or simply tell us over the phone
- The material(s) you require a price on
- Edge profile (Click on Brochures>Edge profile. Here you can see what edge details we offer. We also have data sheets you can pick up from the showroom)
- Polished cut outs (If you wish to have an undermounted sink then you will need a finished edge to your worktop around your sink)
- Unpolished cutouts (sinks, hobs, taps, electrical sockets, waste bins etc)
- Drainer grooves (You may wish to have drainer grooves running into your undermounted sink to control excess water. We have a standard set of 4 but being bespoke to you, you can have however many you would like, left side, right side or both sides)
- Upstands/Hob splashbacks (if you do not wish to tile above the worktops then you can add upstands to your package. This, again is bespoke to you so the height of the upstands is up to you. We recommend a minimum of 50mm but you can take these right up to the wall units.
- A full templating and fitting service carried out by our fully trained and experienced team. We consider this service an essential part of our business and are proud that we have pushed the boundaries and raised the standards of the installation of worktops within the industry.
We can also make pre cast concrete worktops to your specification
A fireplace is a beautiful feature, whether it’s a traditional, contemporary or simply a hearth to sit a stove on.
Choose the material, the type of fireplace, from the catalogue or bring your own design in and we can provide you with a stunning, functional focal point to you room.
We can supply and fix any material you require, to any dimensions and any texture, From a beautiful highly polished marble floor to a hard wearing non slip granite floor for heavily traffic areas. We can also supply and fix materials for walls.
Diamond floor polishing
If you have an existing stone/concrete floor that’s needing restoration, we can diamond polish floors to to any finish you require.
Benefits of diamond polishing stone floors:
- Taking out scratches, renewing the surface of the floor.
- Honing the floor to make it a satin/matt finish resulting in a less slippery floor
- Flattening a badly laid floor with high tiles
Benefits of diamond polishing concrete floors:
- Bringing a lifeless concrete floor to a high shine (This is subjuect to the density of the concrete)
- Exposing the aggregate giving it a totally different look
- making a slippery floor non slip
Wooden floor restoration
Restoration maybe as simple as stripping back the boards, removing old varnishes/waxes to re treat them or you may have found a tired wooden floor hiding under a carpet that you fancy restoring. We offer a full restoration service and treatments to wood too.